Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Nails

Hi my lovely readers and visitors

How are you guys? Did you enjoy your easter weekend?
I had a reeeeally great and relaxing weekend with my family and my boyfriend :) In spite of all (and much learning for my final exsams) I had no time for blogging... I'm sorry :(

And today I want to show you again a new nail laquer my sister brought me from Paris. It's the perfect easter colour I think :D What do you think about the colour? I'm totally in love with it!

Oh and in my next posts I'll show you another gift from Paris and my finished studded clutch!




Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and Google Friend Connect! ;)

Kisses
Becky

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


3 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥