Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Friday, April 15, 2011

H&M Conscious Collection

With the Conscious Collection H&M wants to promote lasting materials with the influence of fashion, which protect our environment.

The Clothes are all in white and reeeally beautiful, you can see my favorites here:


Shorts 24.90 Fr.


 Tunika 24.90 Fr.


Weste/Gilet 14.90 Fr.



Kisses 
Becky

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and Google Friend Connect! ;)

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


9 comments:

Dora said...

I love the way the made the photos over the background of that beautiful blue sky :)That white dress is gorgeous.
Dora

"Shiney's Blog" said...

I love that 2nd outfit, so pretty!

Maddalena said...

lovely!

SILVIA said...

love all post!!!
really beautiful ;D

xoxo
follow u honey

Tereza Anton said...

That second look is so beautiful.

sugarhoneybaby said...

Lovely!
Cute blog,I am following you now,hope you follow me

2befab said...

i'm following you now...
xoxo2befab

Poison said...

very nice blog:) I invite you to my blog;*
FOLLOW?

anna said...

möchte die shorts!!


...Bildhübsch

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥