Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Friday, April 29, 2011

studded clutch

Hi my lovely readers and followers!

Today I want to show you my selfmade studded clutch. :D
I've got the Idea from an other fashionblog called Fashion Bag 411 and decided to create my own clutch.
So here are the pictures:

 I took the studds from an old studdedbelt

 It took veeery very long to place all the studds :D
 And that's the result!

 On the inside is some green silk


(sorry, I know I should clean my mirror :D ) 

What do you think about it? Do you like it? 
I think soon I'll try another clutch on my own... 

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and Google Friend Connect! ;) 

Kisses 
Becky

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


5 comments:

Mia's Little Corner said...

Gseht cool us!! Gfallt mer meeega guet!!:D

xxx

Luísa Lión said...

wow sehr coole sache hast du richtig schön gemacht!!


PS: Wenn du Armani Parfüm, Dior Lippenstifte und High Heels magst dann hätte ich nen ziemlich cooles Gewinnspiel für dich geht nur noch bis heute nacht um 12 Uhr also schau doch noch mal vorbei ;)

♥♥Style-Roulette

xoxo,
Luísa

Tim said...

wow super DIY, like like like
din blog wird grad verfolgt, verfolg doch zrugg. wer super <3

love, Tim
modeopferpage.blogspot.com

Dale said...

Just found your blog, it's really nice. I love how you made this studded clutch yourself. It looks really cute! Great post

Following you now
xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Yvette said...

nice DIY!

xoxo
www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥