Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ZARA inspiration

Hey sweeties! 

I love you all for following me and commenting on my blog! You're the BEST and yes, it makes me veery very happy! :) 

After a day spent in my bed with something like a flu I went to work again today , it wasn't the best idea, but there are worse things... 
And I got some really great inspiration from ZARA Lookbook that I want to show you (yeah, maybe you already know these outfits) cause I really like them and they're absolutly suitable to the weather outside. 

Oh and by the way, I'm working on a selfmade studded clutch that I'll show you as soon as I finished it! :D














































Source: ZARA.com

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and Google Friend Connect! ;)

Kisses 
Becky

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


3 comments:

Tereza Anton said...

I would wear everything from this collection.

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so lovely. x hivenn

Monique said...

I love ZARA!!

Just found your blog! Love it!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥