Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Thursday, May 19, 2011

bubbleroom.ch

This week I found a new onlineshop in the internet. It's a swiss site with clothes, shoes and accessoires. Some particularly cool pieces I'll show you below.
Bubbleroom

Shoes By Teddy Schuhe
I absolutly adore these shoes! I think I have to buy them... 


VILA Babiano Kleid

Object Hov Bluse


Gestuz G-Clip Top


VILA Nissi Top

ICHI Buva Shorts
I think I have to buy these shorts too....

Rodebjer Aston


thank you all for following me! =) 

Kisses 
Becky


The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


4 comments:

Mia's Little Corner said...

Wow, die Sache gsehn super us!! Muess unbedingt mol verbi luege!! :D

xxx

chloe chante said...

nice shoes!
Like youre blog!
I'm following now!
wanna follow me?
love,xx

Nesi said...

wow, beautiful shoes!!!

An Hour After Yesterday said...

I love the floral shorts!!

Im following you now!!
Follow back??

http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥