Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"mademoiselle b." goes "the fashion nerd"



Hi my lovely readers and blogfollowers!


There's going to be a little blog update. :) Ok, actually it's a big update, cause 'mademoielle b.' changes to 'The Fashion Nerd' and I'm really exciting! =D

Today my blog moves to www.thefashionnerd.com but all the exicting links are going to pass on my new URL...
Oh and by the way, I'm working on a new design for my blog :D

I hope you keep following my blog! :)
Kisses
Becky

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


3 comments:

Roman said...

are you all this doing by yourself or do you got anyone helping you?

Flaviana Boni said...

Nice blog dear!
im following both google connection and also via bloglovin. Hope you do the same :)
MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

vintage process said...

Nice blog!

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥