Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OUTFIT 04/05/2011

Hi Sweeties!

First: Thank you for following me! =D

Sorry for my absence but in the last days I just had no time for blogging :( There are so many bad things going on, my grandfather is in hospital, he's not doing very well so I want to visit him every day and at the same time I should learn for one of my final exams next friday...

But now I want to show you a new outfit I wore last weekend. What do you think about it?









Shirt: ZARA; Jeans: Tally Weijl; Cardigan: Pimkie; Shoes: Piedy; Watch: Swatch; Braclets /Necklace: from my Grandma

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and Google Friend Connect! ;)

Kisses 
Becky

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


9 comments:

--Sanam-- said...

Awesome look, I love your clutch :) & I hope your grandfather gets better.

Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Tereza Anton said...

I love all the details of this outfit, I really do. And shoes are so sexy.

Roman said...

I like the shoes too =D

Maddalena said...

lovely!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love your clutch. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $75 gift card to old gold boutique if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Faboulista said...

u have some truly stunning accesories, from your bag to the boots and the bracelet, such stunning pieces. i love them!
xoxo
mina

Nesi said...

beautiful shoes!!

chrysa said...

Hi!

Great outfit, especially the shoes:):) I follow you now:)

I would appreciate it if you visited my blog:

Stories and Sequins

and follow me as well:)

Thank you in advance!

Chrysa

M.A. said...

Nice pics! Do you wanna follow each other?

twice-asnice.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥