Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Friday, May 27, 2011

(S)watch!

Hi Sweeties!

I really love all the watches from swatch. The ones for men and the ones for women. So today I want to show you some collections from Swatch. Maybe you like them as much as I do ;)




New Gent Collection


The Lady Collection


The Lady Collection



Animal Collection


Retrograde / Irony Big Collection


Chrono Black Collection for Man




Jeremy Scott for Swatch



white skull from the Full-Blooded Collection

My favorites are defintely the Jeremy Scott Collection and the white skull from the Full-Blooded Collection.
Which one do you prefer?


For more information visit the official Swatch site:



The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


7 comments:

Ms.Fashionista said...

Wow! I love Swatch watches! There are so many I can't pick just one!

Follow each other?

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Tereza Anton said...

I love the "Lady collection" and the "Jeremy Scott". I want a watch-frame :).

Leigh said...

ohhh my gosh! amazing :) they are all so pretty! i love the lady collection and the jeremy scott collections the best...the lady collection is probably my favorite because i am just so in love with pastels!!!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Bad Joan said...

wow! incredible watch selection. love the zebra ones!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

They have soo many awesome watches! I think my favorites are the yellow ones though...and maybe the all white one at the end!

XO Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

Sakura Emme said...

Amazing, I love the lady collection---

Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

Yuliya said...

I love the "Lady collection" :)
Bisous

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥