Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Swimwear for the Sea

Hi dolls!

How are you?
Yesterday I was at Beldona because I wanted to buy me a new bikini, but naturally I didn't find one... Ok, I saw a few veeery beautiful pieces, but these were all  far too expensive.. :(
 Anyway, I want to show you some pieces from their new swimwear collection.









Where do you buy your swimwear? Any good ideas or suggetions?

Kisses 
Becky


The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


12 comments:

Lindsay said...

i love the sunny yellow suit and the one with coral colored ruffles! too bad you didn't find one :(

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Dora said...

My favorite is the blue one in the fourth picture :)It has such a pretty color.I really like the line from H&M this season

Dian A. G. said...

I like them all, esp. the sixth one. And... You have a beautiful body!

dian-a-gusvera.blogspot.com

Tereza Anton said...

Love your selection so much, beautiful post for inspiration.

Mirjam said...

In love with the first one! :)

http://adelightfuldream.blogspot.com/

dictionary_of_fashion said...

Great selection....love them all. :))
I'm following you...
http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

"the Apparel Notebook" said...

hey thx for your comment:)
i like the swimwear. I bought a new h&m bekini too.

theApparelNotebook.com

Elena said...

I love swimwears...and I follow you...do you want follow me? thanks kisses
Elena

SAM said...

beautiful bikinis, I love the last one :)

http://justfaabulous.blogspot.com

Beatrice Balaj said...

Such adorable bikinis! Need to go shopping for some. Thanks for posting them up :)


Xoxo,
beatricebalaj.blogspot.com

Lidiya said...

All of the bikinis are super cute - I love the yellow one! i always buy swimwear from Topshop but recently H&M styles are really cute and not expensive <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

vintage process said...

I love all! Nice pictures!

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥