Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today's outfit


Hi lovely readers! Today was beautiful weather and we made some photos outside in the sun from today's outfit. I had to work so it's nothing special, but I really looooove these shorts! :D 

Aaah and I can't wait for summer :D
What do you think about it?





Shorts United Colors of Benetton
T-Shirt H&M Basic

Don't forget to follow me with Google Friend Connect and bloglovin'! ;)

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


3 comments:

Tereza Anton said...

Love the outfit, something I would wear without the heels. I am jealous of you that you can wear heels, I have back problems. But from time to time I wear heels.

EvA said...

Great outfit, dear! Love it! <3
Thanx so much for your comment! Definetely follow you back! Awesome blog!
xoxo
Eva

Karoline Kalvø said...

You're so gorgeous. I love the outfit. Amazing.

Come visit me
Karoline Kalvo

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥