Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tout le bijoux d'or

Bonsoir mes jolies!

Aujourd'hui j'ai eu une épreuve pour le DELF, un diplôme de la langue française. :)
Oui, j'aime le français, parce que je trouve que cette langue est très caractéristique et simplement superbe.

Alors, je veux vous montrer mes nouveaux bijoux. Je l'ai vue et je devais simplement l'achter.
Comment tu les trouves?

So, and now in english:
Today I had an exam for the DELF, a french language diploma. And yes, I really love French, because it's such a characteristic language and just beautiful I think.
So, I want to show you my new jewellery. I saw these pieces and I just had to buy them :D
What do you think about them?


Ring: H&M


Bracelets: H&M



Necklace: H&M

Earrings: Gift from my Mom







Bisous, 
Becky

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


10 comments:

lamia said...

The H&M necklace is my favorite !!
Kisses
New post on my blog !!
Lamia

http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Irina Lori said...

Such a lovely H&M necklace! I think I must go to H&M after work ^^

Syrious said...

def love the braceletes!!
amazing header! lvoe your blog!
follow each other?
sweet italian kisses

Syriously in Fashion
Facebook

Sisters and Sisters said...

love you blog ! its so amzing
nice post

xx

follow ech other ?

www.sistersandsisters.com

Mirjam said...

In love with the bracelets! :)

adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

Julia_Julia said...

cute
http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Gorgeous!!!

Sally said...

absolutely LOVE these pieces! your blog is fantastic, i am following! maybe you can follow mine?
xox,
s

http://www.sorelleinstyle.blogspot.com

L.C. said...

Cute accessories...i love them...

Alicia said...

I ADORE the way you took these photos dear! Such great accessories! You have a lovely blog, a cute style & great outfit collages, following back :) Thanks for your sweet comment, I did my styling course in Bruges Belgium :) Have a great weekend!
Love,
Alicia Mi Mundo

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥