Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm just having fun...


Here are some photos of the rainy BBQ I told you about, we had at a friends house. It was so cool and I love all my friends, they're just amazing. I want to show you some pictures of the evening. On the second last picture you can see the top I was wearing. A next outfit post is coming soon ;)
I fell in love with the ring on the last picture and had to buy it, do you like it?













The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


2 comments:

veronicaa said...

Food looks yummy and I think your ring is SO cute!

XOXOXO
Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Igor RÄ…dlewski said...

Hey, you have a great blog, you look brilliant!
I follow you and invite you to my new fashion blog <3

Regards,
radlewski.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥