Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm on a boat!


Some time ago I absolutely fell in love with boatshoes! On the first picture are my moms shoes, she sais she needs them for the boat (but in fact she never wear them =P) but nevermind, because I can use them all the time ;)



Lacoste made some boatshoes too. They are lacostisized =P but I really like them.
Definitly a new trend! ;) What do you think about it?

Dosenbach


Dosenbach


Lacoste
On the last picture you can see the Lacoste model. Special, but I really like it, perfect shoes for men! ;)

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


10 comments:

Alinne's Style said...

I personally like it! i'm in love with your leopard dress too! so sweet.
I like you blog so much and you "favicon" is so cute! I'm following you, I hope you follow back!
Kisses Alinne

www.alinnestyle.com


.

GiorgioC said...

beautiful shoes!
if u like mood and photography u should visit my page and follow me :)

Here To visit my blog!

xoxo GROUNDBREAKING

tessa said...

cute :) love the almost masculine look!

couturelust.com

Dale said...

I think boat shoes are amazing, especially on guys. Women can totally wear them too and these are cute. I definitely want a leather pair.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Juli Photo Diary said...

Lovely shoes!!
www.juliphotodiary.com
XX
Juli

andrea said...

Hi , i love your blog and your fantastic style!

I follow you and i wait you on my blog

http://www.fashionscarfboy.com/

Kisses Andy

Jordi Vilella said...

your mom boatshoes are so cute! love it!

XX
http://www.thelatestfashionissue.com/

Liberty Walk Sara said...

Great beautiful shoes! :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

CoffeeBlooms said...

your mother's shoes rock!! I like them so much! I was looking for blue one for my self too!! :)

Liz Lizo said...

Love those boat shoes!

xx
Liz Lizo
www.vogued-out.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥