Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Friday, August 26, 2011

Another hot summer day


This is one of the dresses I ordered some time ago on www.bubbleroom.ch . And I reaaally looove it! I like the colour a lot and it's a perfect dress for summer. I combined it with a brown vintage belt from my mom and some gold accessoires and some sandals.
I wore this outfit yesterday - one of the last summer days as the man on the radio said - for work and later for 'celebrating' my best friends birthday.





Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Vintage
Necklace: Vintage

Don't forget to 'Like' my facebookpage The Fashion Nerd and following me with GFN! Thanks! 

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


4 comments:

Tanii said...

du gsesch guet us ;)
xx Tanja http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

Nice dress!!

xx Alexandra

http://my-cheap-chic.blogspot.com/

Camilla's Secrets said...

Cute dress!!..
Come to visit me if you want :)!
I'm your follower...I hope you'll do the same :)!
Kiss

www.camillassecrets.com

ramona balan said...

really pretty belt!! ;)

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥