Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Poncho


In the last few days the weather was really hot - finally! We had horrible weather until now. So this weekend the sun's shining and outside are 32 degrees. So this is what I wore last week for school. I decided for the poncho because it was really fresh in the morning and hot in the afternoon. Now I'm off to the city to meet my boyfriend and do a litle shopping. ;) Enjoy the weekend (and especially the weather) beauties!

Oh, and what do you think about the combination of poncho and shorts?






Poncho: H&M
Shorts: H&M 
Top: C&A
Shoes: Dosenbach
Bag: Vintage Coccinelle

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


6 comments:

Adrien Loren said...

I love your outfit! so chic!


kisses!


Adrien Loren

Sisters and Sisters said...

What a great photos, they inspire us!
You have a great blog too:)

Come and check out our blog to and share your though;)
PS we also have a international giveaway too:)

XoXo
H&C
from Amsterdam
www.sistersandsisters.com

Nikol said...

really super outfit...I love your poncho =)

http://nikijeans.blogspot.com/

margaritats said...

love your look!it's perfect!

Arstcrylique Mode said...

That poncho is really nice. I don't like at all the outfit, but the poncho is great!

Sara Ottavia C.

KONSTANTINA TZORTZI said...

I bought the same poncho a few days ago! love it!!
really nice blog! wanna follow each other?

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥