Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Thursday, November 17, 2011

FLIRTY!

Hello beauties! 

In these days, fall has finally arrived here in Switzerland. All the leaves have tinged into red, yellow or brown and the mornings are foggy, dark and cold. But today is wonderful weather. Blue sky without any smallest cloud. Just wonderful! If I hadn't to work, I would go out for a walk or sitting in the warm sun and read something. But working is nice too. ;) 

What I want to show you has nothing to do with the weather... Just a picture with one of my favorite trousers (I bought last week) and also one of my favorite shirts. I don't know why, but I really like this shirt, it's comfy and cute - and Betty Boop :D (sorry for the bad quality)




And if you haven't done yet, you really have to watch the A Selby film for ZARA with Lucy Chadwick




Don't forget to follow The Fashion Nerd on Facebook!

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


2 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥