Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just a comfy fall outfit...

This is the outfit I wore yesterday. In fact, I love wearing shirts, they are so comfy and stylish. And everytime my dad is cleaning up his closet, I take over his old shirts. :D what do you think about this outfit?
Oh and sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, I made them with my iPhone. I want to buy me a new camera, cause the one I got is about 7 years old and kind of outdated... Do you have any advice for a good camera










Don't forget to follow The Fashion Nerd on Facebook

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


3 comments:

Monse Fuentes said...

i love your boots <3



elblogdemonsee
elblogdemonsee

Cookie said...

you have amazing bag!
Btw. Im inviting you to my International giveaway where the price is a bag full of gifts, you can join it here:
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html

GlamorousGirl said...

love it!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥