Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Thursday, December 29, 2011

All around Christmas!

I hope you all had a merry Christmas and you could enjoy the wonderful Christmas time as well as I could. What did you receive for Christmas, have all your wishes come true? I finally bought myself a new camera, an Olympus PEN e-pl3,  awesome thing!
Here are some random photos I shoot with my new camera. Outfitpost is coming soon ;)

Ich hoffe Ihr hattet alle schöne Weihnachten und konntet die wundervolle Weihnachtzeit genauso gut geniessen wie ich. Was habt Ihr so bekommen zu Weihnachten, sind all eure Wünsche wahr geworden? Ich habe mir endlich eine neue Kamera gekauft, eine Olympus PEN e-pl3, grossartige Kamera!
Hier sind einige Fotos, die ich mit meiner neuen Kamera in den letzten Tagen geschossen habe. Bald gibts wieder einen neuen Outfitpost ;)














The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Looks like you had an amazing Christmas, I'm really happy for you :).

I want to wish a Happy New Year and all the best in the world. Thank you for being next to me in this amazing blog world.

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥