Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dip Dyed Hair!

Last weekend I dip dyed my hair. I love experimenting with my hair and I wanted to try to dip dye my hair a long time ago, but I wasn't sure, how it looks on my hair. First I wanted to bleach my hair but then I decided to take red color, because I've always loved red hair.
But in the end, I love the result. You can't see very much but my hair tips are more red-brown now.

Letztes Wochenende probierte ich an meinen Haaren den "dip dyed hair" Trend aus. Ich liebe es mit meinen Haaren zu experimentieren, aber dennoch war ich zuerst skeptisch, wie das Resultat wohl ausfallen würde. 
Glücklicherweise bin ich mit dem Resultat aber äusserst zufrieden. Ich wollte meine Spitzen eigentlich erst aufhellen, entschied mich dann aber für einen Rot-Ton. Man siehts nicht immer gut, aber je nach Licht sieht man die Röte doch ganz deutlich. 





The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


16 comments:

Fabrizia said...

This post is really nice, I enjoied it so much! Wonderful photos!

Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Looks so nice, I like it.

Laura Maradam said...

Looks beautiful :) I wish I dared to try it myself..hihi

Have a nice day!
xxx

The Afternoon Tea said...

Nice colour.
If you want some ideas for Christmas Gifts, please visit my blog.
Frances www.theafternoontea.it

Nef 'n Nat said...

love it! x

www.twinfashionblog.com

JillePille said...

sehr schön, dip dye steht dir wirklich gut!

Sari said...

Dankeschön :) Ich mag deine Harre, das steht dir echt gut ;)

Veronica Calamandrei said...

i like curly hair but i have a bob and it's difficult to made them curly...
your look is so nice!

www.quickhelpatthelifestyle.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

it looks awesome!
& kind of random..I love the font you used for your header!

vigilant lense said...

cool blog! :)

http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/

butterflystyle said...

I really like your blog
I hope you can visit the mine
Your opinion is very important to me
http://butterflystyle.blogspot.com

signature mix said...

Your hair is so pretty. I love the dip dyed look and your gorgeous waves! I could use a bit of a change with my hair and this would be a fun look to try.

KD faustino said...

I don't even know dip dye but it look so nice on you, missy!

Your blog is awesome! Following you on Google Connect. Hope you can share the love back by visiting my blog and following me too (only if you want too, no pressure!).

You can also enter my giveaway! Choose a clutch of your own choice from Niche. Anyone, anywhere, we will give you the bag you most desired! http://www.thegirlwiththemessyhair.com/2011/12/holiday-giveaway-open-to-all-readers.html#more

Much love from Canada
KD~

Vicky said...

Looks great! ...


new post: click here
follow me

lovemins said...

yay fürs muetig si!!! gseht supi us :) xoxo, saskia

Jelisaveta Djukanovic said...

Beautiful hair. :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥