Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

H&M SS2012

I just saw this video of the H&M SS2012 Collection. There are some great pieces, but also a few looks I don't know what to think about and which aren't really my style. 
I like most of the white pieces very much, but also some of the colorful pieces, like the lime-green dress or the orange wedges. 
But over all, the new collection is stunning and I'm really exited for it! 

Gerade erst habe ich dieses offizielle Video der H&M SS2012 Kollektion entdeckt. In der Kollektion sind einige tolle Stücke zu finden, aber auch ein paar Looks, von denen ich nicht genau weiss, was ich davon halten soll und einfach auch nicht ganz mein Style sind. Die meisten weissen Looks gefallen mir sehr gut, aber auch einige farbige, wie das limonen grüne Kleid oder die organenen Wedges. 
Im allgemeinen finde ich die Kollektion sehr gelungen und ich bin sehr gespannt! 

What do you think about the looks? Have you already spotted what you like the most?
Was denkt ihr über die neuen Looks? Habt ihr eure Favoriten bereits entdeckt?



Don't forget to follow The Fashion Nerd on Facebook and with Google Friend Connect!



The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


7 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

H&M... amazing as always.

P.S. Entre my amazing International Christmas Giveaway
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.html

M* said...

Love so much the colection!!!i need summer, please come back soon!!!:)

see you around!

Sheila Reyes said...

I just did a post on H&M's new collection for summer! I loved the yellow/lime/neon color dress and the blue with velvet dress.

-Sheila

http://thisandotherstufftoo.blogspot.com/

The doll on fashion said...

I agree with you, the all white outfits are lovely and the bright citrus although a bit harder to wear will look great with a tan!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, stop by again soon!

The doll on fashion

Sammie said...

i love these looks :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

yumiKo said...

great post.
i hope you have time to check out my blog and share some comments.
Can you follow each other? :)
kiss,yumiKo

MY BLOG

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN

MY FACEBOOK PAGE

MY TWITTER

MY FASHION NEWS

MEZ said...

hmmm I know what you mean. Some looks seem to almost make it but miss the mark a bit.

Just discovered your blog randomly through bloglovin, I am now your newest follower and can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'd love for you to check out my blog and maybe follow me back (if you deem me worthy?)

:)

www.fashionfazer.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥