Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just another sweater I fell in love with...

I had a nice but very stressful weekend with friends, and unfortunately not very much time for taking pictures. So here are only a few pictures of my outfit today, I'm sorry, the pictures aren't very well, but I just didn't have more time... 
I'm wearing my beloved boots, which are a gift from my boyfriend, my new sweater and some jeans. What do you think about it? And how was your weekend? 





Don't forget to follow The Fashion Nerd on Facebook!

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


2 comments:

Monse Fuentes said...

nice sweater!




elblogdemonsee
elblogdemonsee
elblogdemonsee

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Beautiful sweater, lovely boots, I like this look.

P.S. Enter my amazing International Christmas Giveaway
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥