Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shirt-Dresses

Today I found a really cool video on youtube. It shows you, how to make a dress with a Man's shirt.  But really, I don't know if I would leave my house with a shirt as a dress, but the idea is just awesome!
I have to try  it out once and of course I'll show you the result... ;)


Heute habe ich auf Youtube ein wirklich cooles Video gefunden. Es zeigt, wie man aus einem Männer-Hemd ein Kleid machen kann. Aber ich weiss nicht, ob ich mit einem solchen Kleid das Haus verlassen würde. 
Muss ich aber unbedingt mal ausprobieren, zeige euch das Resultat dann.... ;)







The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


5 comments:

The Car Addict said...

Oh, youre so adorable! Keep the work up!

Probably the most personal Post I've ever written on my Blog "What is an Autoblogger"?

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This is really cool.

ylenia said...

Nice blog!!
Visit my blog and let me know your opinion...I already follow you!
XOXO
Ylenia

Floortje said...

This is great, I love it! Thanks for the idea :)
Great blog btw, keep up posting!
xxx

Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

so clever!

http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥