Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kate Moss for MANGO

Today I saw the new MANGO campaign with Kate Moss for the first time and I have to say, the pictures are really great, altough I'm not such a big fan of her.

Heute sah ich zum ersten mal die neue MANGO Kampagne mit Kate Moss und ich muss wirklich sagen, ich finde die Bilder super, obwohl ich ansonsten kein besonderer Fan von ihr bin. 






The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


5 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

That dress is so beautiful.

Bubble My Licorice said...

kate looks always amazing!
i love her eyes!

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures!

Lovely Idea

Penny D. said...

Great post...I followed your blog!
Take a look at mine too and follow it if you like.
http://strassandcookie.blogspot.com/

Floortje said...

Love Kate!
xxx

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥