Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prague Purchases

As I promised, here I show you all my purchases I made in Prague. Okey, not exactly all, the orange maxi dress which I bought at Topshop isn't on the pictures. But you'll see it in an outfit post as soon as the weather here in Switzerland is warmer again. I bought some new earrings and a bracelet, as you can see on the first three pictures. The shoes are my new Sergio Todzi babes, but you've already seen them in my last post. And on the last few photos are some Got2B products, I bought because I wanted to experiment a little with my hair...

Wie versprochen zeige ich euch alle meine Einkäufe aus Prag. Okey, nicht ganz alle Einkäufe, das orange Maxikleid von Topshop ist nicht auf den Fotos. Aber dieses werdet ihr in einem Outfit Post sehen, sobald das Wetter hier in der Schweiz wieder wärmer ist. Ich kaufte einige neue Ohrringe und ein Armband, wie auf den ersten drei Bildern zu sehen sind. Die Schuhe sind meine neuen Sergio Todzi Lieblinge, die ihr aber bereits im letzten Post sehen konntet. Und auf den letzten Fotos sind einige Got2B Produkte die ich kaufte, weil ich mit meinen Haaren ein bisschen experimentieren wollte. 










The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


9 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the earrings, so beautiful and feminine.

Eline said...

You bought some really cool stuff!

x Eline - On high heels you're closer to the sky

nadja said...

hey lovely blog, great jewelry!
check out my blog, girl

www.ashfld.blogspot.com

thesecondface said...

Die Schuhe sind super, woher hast du die? :)

Ms Jelena said...

Stunning jewellery!!! xx

http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

MolDiva said...

i like your blog dear, and i wanted to inform you about a great PRADA giveaway on my blog

www.moldiva.com

Jessica Jersey said...

omg, love those shoes :O <3


www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

veronique said...

the shoes are great!love it <3

My Own Sight said...

beatiful shoes!
http://myownsight-flor.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥