Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Still waiting for some snow...

Long time ago, I wanted to buy me a new cap, but I never found the right one. Last week, when I went shopping with my boyfriend, I finally found my new cap. It's fake fur, that's kind of important for me.. And now, I'm just waiting for some more snow...

Vor langer Zeit schon wollte ich mir eine neue Mütze kaufen, aber ich fand nie die für mich perfekte Mütze. Letzte Woche, als ich mit meinem Freund shoppen war, fand ich endlich meine Mütze. Es ist fake fur, was ziemlich wichtig ist für mich... Und jetzt warte ich nur noch auf erneuten Schnee... 





Don't forget to follow The Fashion Nerd on Facebook and with Google Friend Connect!

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


9 comments:

Antonella C'est moi said...

NICE BLOG DEAR..;) I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FIRENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW U...KISS KISS FROM ITALY
A_C'EST MOI
http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

Rena said...

Die Mütze ist total cool, sie sieht richtig warm und kuschelig aus :D

Ms Jelena said...

Hopefully it snows so you can flaunt your fake fur hat :) xx

raindropsofsapphire.com said...

Fake fur is always the best! I agree with you there! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! Happy New Year as well! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Loveforfood said...

the hat is cute.. very nice.

vigilant lense said...

nice blog!!! i like it!!!

http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/2012/01/leather.html

;)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Happy New Year!!! I hope 2012 will be the best year ever for all of us. I hope this year will be creative, full of passion and hope.

OceanWind said...

Love the hat, so cool! Thank you for visiting me!
Happy New Year!

Ocean Wind

Mercedes and Connie said...

love ur blog!
i follow you!
hug from Barcelona

www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com
xx
follow each other?

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥