Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell 2012

The Jeffrey Campbell Resort 2012 Los Angeles collection has some gorgeous pieces. I was looking at the collection today and some of the shoes are cool, others are just not my taste. But once again, well done! Here are some of my favorites.

Die Jeffrey Campbell Resort 2012 Los Angeles Kollektion hat einige grossartige St├╝cke. Ich schaute die Kollektion heute an und einige der Schuhe sind cool, andere sind einfach ├╝berhaupt nicht mein Geschmack. Aber wieder einmal gilt, gut gemacht! Hier sind einige meiner Favoriten. 








The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


5 comments:

The Car Addict said...

Nice Post! Really like it :]

c'mon, be the next AVIA Racing Grid Girl or Boy!

Jordi Vilella said...

Jeffrey Campbell it's amazing!

XX
http://www.thelatestfashionissue.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

The red wedges are awesome.

Pieces of my Wardrobe said...

The wedges with glitter are by far my fav ones! Even though I think I would never use it, I like them!

Arra Abella said...

Stunning shoes! Shoegasm!

Arra
theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥