Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunny Spring Days!

The last days were so wonderful,  the sun was shining all day long and it was warm, really warm. :D I love the sun and I can't wait for summer anymore. I don't know, but sunshine makes happy, no matter what.
I bought this top some time ago in sale and now I combined it with a black long-shirt and black tights. I like the combination of the simple black pieces and the colorful top. What do you think?

Die letzten Tage waren wundervoll, die Sonne schien den ganzen Tag und es war warm, richtig warm. :D Ich liebe die Sonne und ich kanns kaum erwarten endlich Sommer zu haben. Ich weiss nicht, aber Sonnenschein macht glücklich, egals wann. 
Ich kaufte dieses Top vor einiger Zeit im Ausverkauf und habe es jetzt mit einem schwarzen Longshirt und schwarzen Strümpfen kombiniert. Ich mag die Kombination der simplen schwarzen Stücken und dem farbenfrohen Top. Was denkt ihr?











Top: Amisu / Long-Shirt: H&M / Bag: Egon von Furstenberg




The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


18 comments:

Sarah Lewis said...

You are so lovely! And your shirt is simply stunning!

Have a wonderful day,

xxx -S.

S'LK

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the top you have on, so chic.

Meroda said...

I love your shirt
..and your blog <3
+1 new Follower

Love Meroda
http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

Monse Fuentes said...

nice top!



El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse

Linh said...

like your shirt :)

Fash Boulevard said...

LOVE this outfit. Fabulous post, love. Thank you so much for sharing. I have a new outfit post all about giving back through fashion. Love to hear your thoughts. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Alice said...

Stylish outfit! Im searching new blog's to read, and yours is so great!

Hugs from Finland

- Alice

http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.com/

Vickita said...

I love your top! :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

Blog 101 said...

love the missoni ispired top!!! Thanks for the comment in my blog!! Ill be following you on bloglove and google would you follow me back?
thankss

De
http://blog101.com.br

KATEFP said...

Gorgeous photos dear! *.* wanna follow each other on bloglovin? kisses, KATEFP

vivien-fashion said...

Great top! Kisses

Simona said...

Du siehst einfach toll aus!:)
Simona
www.simimaus.blogspot.com

vigilant lense said...

cool outfit!!!


http://www.vigilantlense.com/

ScorttariusStyle said...

Great outfit!!!
ScorttariusStyle

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Great look! I am following you :) I got a giveaway at my blog and would love you to enter! <3<3

RaindropsofSapphire said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love the print on your top and your boots are really nice! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Gabriele F. said...

I like the bag and the vest! :D


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ispiria-by-Gabriele-Franko/266577486736952

Tanii said...

superschöns Outfit! Vo wo bishc du eigentli? :)

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥