Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Friday, May 18, 2012

Glitter Boots!

For all the glitter loving fashionistas out here, Buffalo now sells Giuseppe Zanotti lookalike glitter boots!
The best thing about it: they aren't as expensive as the original Giuseppe Zanotti's and they are available in gold, silver and bordeaux. I have to say, I personally like the form of the Buffalos more than the one of the Zanottis... :D I wish you all a nice Friday and tell me your thoughts about these shoes! :)

Für alle glitzerliebenden Fashionistas hier draussen, Buffalo verkauft nun Giuseppe Zanotti lookalike glitzer Boots! Das Beste daran: Sie sind nicht so teuer wie die original Giuseppe Zanottis und sie sind in gold, silber und bordeaux erhältlich. Ich muss sagen, ich persönlich mag die Form der Buffalos mehr als die der Zanottis... :D Ich wünsche euch allen einen schönen Freitag und teilt mir eure Meinung über  diese Schuhe mit! :)    

blog1

blog2

blog3

Giuseppe Zanotti Glitter Boots on www.theblondesalad.com


The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


10 comments:

Feenkuss said...

Oh wow die machen wirklich was her... :)
Da könnte ich mich nichtmal für ein paar entscheiden.


Liebste Grüße
Ina :*

dahi. said...

sau geile schuhe :D

lg
dahi

http://www.strangenessandcharms.blogspot.de/2012/05/chanel-inimitable-giveaway.html
mit CHANEL gewinnspiel <3

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This is a really cool look, I love it.

LOFT25 said...

Love these boots! I don't know which color I would get!

Martina Betting said...

toller Blog!
ich würde mich wahnsinnig freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischauen würdest
liebste Grüße ♥

Midwest-Lotte said...

Die Boots sind richtig schön! in Silber find ich sie am besten! :)

Liebe Grüße aus dem Midwest,
Lotte

theM.A.D.creationist said...

Love Giuseppe Zanotti shoes!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Giuseppe

Tesa said...

love these!

Greeklicious said...

Ich liebe Glitzer aber bei diesen Boots wäre es mir etwas zu viel :D

Dein blog ist toll,hast eine Leserin mehr.Würde mich freuen wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust,vielleicht gefällt dir mein Blog und du folgst mir auch.
Bussi Vera :*

Coralie said...

I WANT THEM ! You have a really nice blog, I'm glad I just discovered it ! I'm gonna follow you :)
If you like French fashion, grungy and original style, you may like my blog, so I invite you to visit it and maybe follow if you like it and wanna know when I post ;) thanks

xx



www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥