Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Little Pink Panther

Last Monday was my birthday.. It wasn't really a special day, but in the evening some friends of mine came and we had a great barbecue. So today I show you, what I was wearing. :) 
Nothing really special, but I really like the combination of the colors. I wish you a nice weekend and tell me your thoughts! ;)


Letzten Montag hatte ich Geburtstag... Es war kein wirklich spezieller Tag, aber am Abend kamen einige Freunde vorbei und wir hatten ein tolles Barbecue. Heute zeige ich euch nun, was ich anhatte.. :)
Kein spezielles Outfit, aber ich mag die Kombination der verschiedenen Farben sehr gut.  Ich wünsche euch allen ein tolles Weekend! ;)

P6253383
P6253392
P6253386

Bag: Vintage / Shirt: H&M / Jeans: H&M / Necklace: Vintage / Watch: Swatch

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


23 comments:

Monse Fuentes said...

Great casual outfit!



El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love that top, really beautiful.

lucia m said...

lovely top!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Lolitte said...

Cool jeans ;D
Happy Birthday!
spoon-style.blogspot.com

Leni said...

echt richtig hübsche Fotos :)
gefallen mir alle recht gut.
<3

vintage process said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

Brittany said...

Great Blog! Love this simple chic look. Hope you had a great time on your birthday!

Brittany x
www.BrillianceOfB.com

HelenDushko said...

Nice outfit<3

May be we could follow each other-let me know and I'll return the favor
http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Helen

Wardrobe Girls said...

loving that top! it's so darling.

xo,

wardrorbes girls

Wardrobes I Met and Liked

Kelsi said...

So pretty!! I just started following you! Check out my new blog and follow back if you would like :)
http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

Raspberry Blonde said...

nice simple outfit, and the colours work nicely

Shopaholic said...

great look!

nathalie, red head. said...

Lovely!

Follow me too!
Red Head's blog ~ LINK
Facebook page ~ LINK
Instagram page ~ LINK

Meekay said...

Love the pop of pink!



http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

fashiongamble said...

sweet outfit and wish you a happy B-day

GlamorousGirl said...

love it!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

C H A B E L said...

Love your clutch! you look so chic!

xoxo

allofthatgoodstuff said...

You look gorgeous and FAB! Please visit, comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

The Fashion Milkshake said...

Love these pictures!! :)

You look amazing :)

Just stopped by your blog!
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Candy and Treats said...

Pink and jeans is always a winner in my books :-D

You look lovely!

<3

Katta said...

Alles Gute nachträglich!
Sehr schönes Outfit!

:>

GéssicaCarneiro said...

Hi Becky !!!
I love your blog !
I love your outfits , you're such a beautiful girl .
I'm your big fan form Brazil .

Xoxo
Gessica

http://gehcarneiro.blogspot.com.br/

Vanessa and Jana said...

You look really bright and sunny :)
All the best,

Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥