Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rock Festival

On Thursday I'm going to the Greenfield Festival in Interlaken, a rock festival in Switzerland. I'm finally going to see The Offspring for the first time and I'm soo excited, it's my favorite band ever!! :D I really hope the weather is doing great next weekend, but normally at the Greenfield it's mostly raining...
For this occasion I created some rocky festival outfits on polyvore. My favorite outfit is definitely the last one :) How do you like them?? Which one is your favorite outfit and what do you wear for festivals?? 


Am Donnerstag gehe ich ans Greenfield Festival in Interlaken, ein Rock-Festival in der Schweiz. Ich werde endlich  The Offspring  sehen, meine absolute Lieblingsband und ich bin so aufgregt!! :D Ich hoffe wirklich, das Wetter spielt mit, den normalerweise regnet es am Greenfield immer... 
Für diesen Anlass habe ich auf Polyvore einige rockige Festivaloutfits zusammengestellt. Mir gefällt das letzte Outfit am besten. :) Wie gefallen sie euch?? Welches ist euer Favorit und was trägt ihr so an Festivals??


gf5

gf4


gf3

gf2

gf1

gf6

The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


6 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the pink top and the golden shoes, so cool!

kuti said...

i like the first one.. :D

Diana Marks said...

I love the red one!

Follow my blog on Bloglovin, if you like it. I will follow you back with pleasure, just leave a link in the comments.

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Pollino84 said...

Love the firts look!!

My Blog: PollinoSfashion

marinmariee said...

Viel Spaß auf dem Festival :)
Mir gefällt das vorletzte Outfit am besten ♥
... und die Shorts aus dem ersten ♥ und das und das und das! :D
Auf jeden Fall: Sehr hübsche Zusammenstellungen!


Liebe Grüße ♥

Paulina said...

love Your style!!! <3 I would wear everything form it!

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥