Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Friday, August 10, 2012

Bittersweet Pinapple!

Here is a look for daily summer adventures. I ordered this bag on OASAP and I totally fell in love with it, it's such a nice summer color! The top and the shoes are actually already a few years old, but definitely some basic items in my wardrobe. ;) I found these shorts in sale at H&M a few months ago and they are sooooo comfy! 

Hier ist ein Look für tägliche Sommer-Abenteuer. Die Tasche bestellte ich auf OASAP und habe mich total in sie verliebt, sie hat so eine tolle sommerliche Farbe! Das Top und die Schuhe besitze ich schon einige Jahre, aber sie gehören einfach in meine Kleidersammlung. ;) Diese Shorts habe ich vor einigen Monaten bei H&M im Ausverkauf gefunden und sie sind soooo bequem!

P8093874
P8093886
P8093890
P8093894
P8093896
P8093919
P8093949
P8093963
P8093976
P8093977
Top: Fishbone / Shorts: H&M / Shoes: H&M / Bag: OASAP



The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


14 comments:

Debbiest2 said...

love the photos! :D
great great great!

Monse Fuentes said...

i love the pop of yellow <3


El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse

Irene Buffa said...

love it dear <3

Check out my blog :)

www.ontomywardrobe.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look so cute, I love the shorts.

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

WOW this is so chic, I´d love to see more posts like this! You have a great taste,very similar to mine! Check out my new post I think you´ll like it !

Bibi said...

The bag is amazing! I recently ordered a yellow OASAP handbag too, I'm very excited for it to arrive already! :)


Lots of love,
Sabina
xxx

Enter my studded corset giveaway in collaboration with Kat Valdez!

nagrade said...

So chic! Love your shorts

V
http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/

SH said...

lovely <3

NRC♥ said...

That bag is perfect loving the bright pop

NRC ♥

Irène said...

sehr schön! :)

Fabliha said...

Those shorts are so cute. I love the print :) x

INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

sepatuholic said...

amazeballs.... you add the right pop color on this outfit! I love your style here...
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Mom Fashion World said...

What a lovely and stunning bag!
Scene stealer.

Please feel free to visit my blog, let me know
what you think of it, and if you'd like we can follow
each other on GFC. Thanks!

http://www.momfashionworld.com/

Arden said...

I love the pop of yellow! xx

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥