Follow The Fashion Nerd via Bloglovin  or Facebook


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bow In My Hair

I was wearing this totally red look for a family occasion. I ordered this dress long time ago on bubbleroom.se and I love wearing it on summer days. It's very comfortable to wear and a great color for summer. :) 
The bow in my hair was a little DIY-project, I once made for carnival.

Ich trug diesen total roten Look für ein Familien-Anlass. Das Kleid bestellte ich vor langer Zeit bei bubbleroom.se und trage es seither immer gerne an Sommertagen, da es sehr angenehm zu tragen ist und die Farbe einfach zum Sommer passt. :) 
Die Schleife in meinem Haar war ursprünglich ein DIY-Projekt, das ich vor einiger Zeit für die Fasnacht gemacht hatte.

P8053682
P8053677
P8053689
P8053694
P8053698
P8053707
P8053714
P8053732
P8053725


The Fashion Nerd is on:
Facebook | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin


17 comments:

Margarida Reis said...

you look so cute!!! oh, just adore your outfit!
htpp://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

Ali said...

I just discovered your blog and i think it's very cute! The dress is so nice!!
Would you be interested in participate to my giveaway and follow each other? :)


Hugs,

Ali

Ira Kharchenko said...

I love the dress! It's awesome!

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

Nadia Cohen said...

Cute bow.
www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You are gorgeous in red!

M. M. said...

Gracias por comentar! muy bonito este look, me recuerda a blancanieves!

si quieres podemos seguirnos, yo ya te sigo!

http://verdementayrosapastel.blogspot.com.es/

Annelicious said...

What a lovely outfit! :D
Would you like to follow each other on GFC and other? :)

http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

Madam Chic said...

Like those photos You look so sweet!!
If you want we can follow each other?

Please visit my blog!
kisses

madamchic.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Sehr hübsch! Dein Armband ist auch richtig klasse, passt gut dazu :) Liebe Grüße

Joshua B. said...

Wonderful pictures!

The Modern District.com - Lifestyle, Fashion and Streetstyle

Précindy Colas said...

Love the dress and you look so gorge :)
Love your blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

Liz Lauren said...

amazing!

http://lavieenliz.com

Eva said...

Cutie! I love your hair bow :) Adorable outfit xx

www.fashionistasdiary.com

Stills said...

Cute outfit! Love that bow! :)

www.stills.rs

Benedicte MAGEN said...

nice to see you blog, come to see mine

http://www.benedictemagen.com Xoxo

Diana Marks said...

lovely look! I love the color of your dress!

If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

ZxM Fashion Addicts said...

you look adorable!!!so pretty!!!!
xoxo




http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment ♥